Help your skin get its glow back with the Pleni Naturals Day Squad Face Oil. The superstar of this beautifying elixir is a stable and lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C that your skin will drink up without causing any redness or irritation.
- Tomato fruit extract works alongside vitamin C to protect from UV and environmental aggressors.
- Turmeric brightens skin and helps keep a clear-looking complexion with its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Packaged in recyclable, dark violet glass which helps to protect and preserve product shelf life
- Certified Vegan & cruelty-free
- MADE SAFE® certified: Screened and confirmed to be free from harmful chemicals and toxins
- Dermatologist & allergy-tested
- This product is packaged in recyclable, dark violet glass which helps to protect and preserve product shelf life.
- How to use:
- Step 1) Add 5-6 drops to fingertips.
- Step 2) Apply to face, neck and decollete.
- Step 3) Follow with your favorite SPF 30+ sunscreen.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Squalane, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (non GMO), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Oil*, Eugenol^ Farnesol^ Geraniol^ Limonene^ Linalool^
* organic ingredient
^ naturally occurring compounds in essential oils
ABOUT PLENI NATURALS
The word “pleni” means “full” in Latin, and each Pleni Naturals product is packed full of organic fruits and vegetables! Founder Allyson, a former aesthetician and skincare educator with 18 years experience, believes that what we put both into and on to our bodies go hand in hand. She knows how important it is to give our littlest family members frequent exposure to the vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that organic fruits and veggies have to offer. One of the first brands on the market to be MADE SAFE® certified, every product is free of harmful toxins, known carcinogens, pesticides, and endocrine disruptors. Donating a portion of their annual proceeds to Life Lab, Pleni Naturals is passionate about providing effective skincare products that will truly do our bodies good, and changing the way that kids think about healthy eating.