Your child will love role playing as the chef at a 5-star restaurant, and serve a delicious gourmet meal with the PlanToys Pasta Set! Perfect for encouraging interactive play, this set will improve language and communication skills, and develop your little one’s understanding of international cuisine and balanced eating.
- Set includes:
- A plate with a spoon and fork
- A slice of salmon
- 3 pieces of asparagus
- 2 pieces of lemon
- A mushroom
- All PlanToys products are ethically made of renewable non-chemically treated organic rubberwood in Thailand. Passionate about sustainability and supporting their communities, they always aim to use local suppliers and recycled packaging where possible.
- Non-toxic vegetable dyes
- Encourages imagination and sparks creativity
- Develops language and communication, social skills, and coordination
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: 6.30″ x 6.30″ x 0.75″
- Weight: 0.53 lbs
At PlanToys, the mission is simple: to provide kids with sustainable, eco-friendly toys that encourage the imagination and stimulate the senses. They lovingly craft products that are not only fun for tots but also play an important part in encouraging their physical, emotional, language and social development. All PlanToys are made from spray-free rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex and the wood is strengthened using a chemical-free kiln-drying process. The toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue and then colored using organic pigments and water-based dyes making them completely safe and durable for years to come.