Designed to be equal parts educational and fun, the PlanToys Lower Case Alphabet is a 31-piece set that includes 26 lower case letters 5 extra vowels. The vowels are colored red so that they stand out, and your child will begin to recognize the difference between consonants and vowels as they build and spell their first words.
- All PlanToys products are ethically made of renewable non-chemically treated organic rubberwood in Thailand.
- Finished with non-toxic, water-based paint
- A printable play card is available for viewing or for downloading online.
- Helps to develop language and communication, tactile skills, concentration, creativity, and logic
- Passionate about sustainability and supporting their communities, PlanToys always aims to use local suppliers and recycled packaging where possible.
- Meets ASTM and EN71 safety standards
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Dimensions: 1.61″ x 2.24″ x 0.39″
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
At PlanToys, the mission is simple: to provide kids with sustainable, eco-friendly toys that encourage the imagination and stimulate the senses. They lovingly craft products that are not only fun for tots but also play an important part in encouraging their physical, emotional, language and social development. All PlanToys are made from spray-free rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex and the wood is strengthened using a chemical-free kiln-drying process. The toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue and then colored using organic pigments and water-based dyes making them completely safe and durable for years to come.