The PlanToys Hybrid Train makes a fabulous electric addition to any transportation or rail set and includes three trains that are connectable by magnets. Designed to develop fine motor skills and promote creativity, this train is compatible with the brand’s Road & Rail Set.
- All PlanToys products are ethically made of renewable non-chemically treated organic rubberwood in Thailand.
- This product is also made with PlanWood – a 99% surplus rubberwood sawdust – the 2 tons of sawdust that accumulates from PlanToys’ daily toy production – along with organic pigments for colour and less than 1% of formaldehyde-free E-zero glue, and it isn’t treated with any other heavy chemicals.
- Finished with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Helps to develop fine motor skills, imagination, language and communication, coordination, social skills, and creativity
- Passionate about sustainability and supporting their communities, PlanToys always aims to use local suppliers and recycled packaging where possible.
- Meets ASTM and EN71 safety standards
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 1.42″ x 7.87″ x 1.81″
- Weight: 0.309
At PlanToys, the mission is simple: to provide kids with sustainable, eco-friendly toys that encourage the imagination and stimulate the senses. They lovingly craft products that are not only fun for tots but also play an important part in encouraging their physical, emotional, language and social development. All PlanToys are made from spray-free rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex and the wood is strengthened using a chemical-free kiln-drying process. The toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue and then colored using organic pigments and water-based dyes making them completely safe and durable for years to come.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.