Fire Fighter Play Set
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Your child will love becoming the neighborhood hero as they explore the exciting duties of a firefighter while wearing their PlanToys Fire Fighter Play Set. This adorable kit includes an adjustable helmet and jacket, megaphone, fire extinguisher, water hose, flashlight, hatchet and walkie talkie.
- All PlanToys products are ethically made of renewable non-chemically treated organic rubberwood in Thailand.
- Finished with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Helps to develop language and communication, emotions, imagination, social skills, coordination, and creativity.
- Passionate about sustainability and supporting their communities, PlanToys always aims to use local suppliers and recycled packaging where possible.
- Meets ASTM and EN71 safety standards
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Firefighter jacket dimensions: 0.2″ x 14.57″ x 16.14″
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
At PlanToys, the mission is simple: to provide kids with sustainable, eco-friendly toys that encourage the imagination and stimulate the senses. They lovingly craft products that are not only fun for tots but also play an important part in encouraging their physical, emotional, language and social development. All PlanToys are made from spray-free rubber wood trees that no longer produce latex and the wood is strengthened using a chemical-free kiln-drying process. The toys are assembled using a certified E-Zero formaldehyde free glue and then colored using organic pigments and water-based dyes making them completely safe and durable for years to come.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.