Plan Toys was founded in southern Thailand in 1981 and was the first company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from rubber wood. Concerned with environmental stewardship they believe everyone can contribute to a better world by playing sustainably. We love that they use organic rubber wood, e-zero glue, water-based dyes, recycled and recyclable materials, soy and water-based ink in their toys.
A key to early education is active play. Toys like the Plan Toys Water Landing Net help toddlers develop his or her hand-eye coordination while encouraging creativity and problem solving. The wooden set includes a landing net, fish, turtle, starfish, sifting cup, and solid cup, which help demonstrate cause and effect and allows your child to discover how things work while having fun.
- Crafted from sustainable natural rubber wood
- Dyed with non-toxic vegetable and soy dyes
- Promotes observational and problem-solving skills
- Enhances fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Age: 18 months +
- Dimensions: Landing Net – 4.3″ x 7.9″ x 1.9″