Plan Toys was founded in southern Thailand in 1981 and was the first company in the world to manufacture wooden toys from rubber wood. Concerned with environmental stewardship they believe everyone can contribute to a better world by playing sustainably. We love that they use organic rubber wood, e-zero glue, water-based dyes, recycled and recyclable materials, soy and water-based ink in their toys.
Kids will enjoy pretending to put makeup on themselves, family members, friends, or their dolls while sharpening fine motor and language skills.
- Made from sustainable rubber wood
- Bag made from cotton
- Non-toxic, vegetable dye finish
- Encourages role play, imagination and language skills
- Great for hand-eye coordination
- 8 piece set includes:
- 5 pieces of cosmetics
- Waist bag
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Weight: .26 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.38″ x 1.38″ x 1.38″