Founded by Kathy Boyanovich, a former director of product development at Ralph Lauren, just four months after the birth of her son in January 2015, Petite Vignone is a range of high-quality bedding, handmade gifts and accessories in timeless, elegant designs. Boyanovich was surprised to learn after having her son that although Peruvian cotton was one of the finest fabrics in the world, it was difficult to find high thread-count Peruvian Pima cotton bedding for newborns in the US. So she flew back to her native Peru to find the perfect Peruvian Pima cotton bedding and accessories for her son – and quickly realized that other parents would appreciate it, too. Now, Petite Vignone also stocks bedding in Vicuña – one of the highest-quality threads in the world – and wonderfully soft baby alpaca (also from Peru), to make perfectly crafted products for lucky newborns worldwide.
This effortlessly soft, 500-thread-count Peruvian Pima cotton bedding set features a beautiful silver color, finished with delicate appliqué and is sure to bring an elegant finish to any crib. Each beautiful piece is carefully woven from 500-thread count, Pima cotton and includes a Fitted Sheet, Comforter, Decorative Pillow Sham, Crib Sheet Protector and Cloud Decorative Pillow.
Bedding Set Details:
- Fitted sheet is durable but effortlessly gentle on your baby’s skin. Featured in a soft silver shade, with delicate appliqué detail at the bottom of the sheet. Size 28 x 52 x 8”
- Crib sheet protector is designed to protect your baby’s bedding from spills, and is quickly and easily changed for an easier night. Age recommended: 0-3 months. Size: 17 x 27”
- Decorative, cotton pillow sham is the perfect nap-time accessory. Effortlessly soft and featuring charming, cloud shape appliqué. Size: 10 x 14”
- Cotton quilt comforter is wonderfully soft against delicate skin, and it’s carefully embroidered for a charmingly elegant finish. Size: 28 x 52”
- Cloud decorative pillow is the perfect crib accessory to complete the look. Size: 14 x 10”
- All machine washable