Created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood, Petit Collage is a wooden toy and decor brand that combines a modern aesthetic with a rigid sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they avoid plastics and choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and water, vegetable or soy-based inks.
Petit Collage have put the FUN into functional with their Into Space Tin Puzzle, which transition – from (abracadabra!) puzzle to a brightly illustrated coin bank. The tin canister houses 64 sturdy puzzle pieces to make a joyful puzzle, packed with sweet details.
- Made with recycled paper printed with vegetable inks
- Free of BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE standards
- Includes 64 puzzle pieces
- Age recommendation: 4 years +
- Canister: 8.5″ x 3″
- Finished puzzle measures 10″ x 12″