Created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood, Petit Collage is a wooden toy and decor brand that combines a modern aesthetic with a rigid sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they avoid plastics and choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and water, vegetable or soy-based inks.
The Petit Collage Ice Pops Memory Game was designed with little hands in mind. With 24 pieces featuring playful illustrations, the game presents the preschool-perfect task of finding 12 matches: let the games begin!
- Made with recycled paper printed with vegetable inks
- Free of BPA, PVC and phthalates
- Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE standards
- Includes 24 die-cut cards to make 12 matches
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and cognitive development
- Age recommendation: 3 years +