Created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood, Petit Collage is a wooden toy and decor brand that combines a modern aesthetic with a rigid sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they avoid plastics and choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and water, vegetable or soy-based inks.
The Petit Collage Follow + Spot town themed puzzle includes 10 chunky pieces and encourages kids to follow the trail to get the busy bunny to the grocery store while spotting 20 things along the way.
- Includes 10 large chunky puzzle pieces
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable based inks
- Encourages the development of hand-eye coordination, critical thinking and vocabulary
- Age recommendation: 2 years +
- Meets and exceeds all safety standards
- Dimensions: Assembled puzzle size is 21″ x 8.5″