Created by Lorena Siminovich, who dreamed up the line in 2006 with her distinctive, handmade collages on wood, Petit Collage is a wooden toy and decor brand that combines a modern aesthetic with a rigid sustainability criteria to create bold, thoughtful goods that inspire little ones. Lovingly designed in their California studio, they avoid plastics and choose the materials they use carefully, from recycled cardboard to FSC-certified wood and water or soy-based inks.
Petit Collage’s 2-in-1 wooden puzzle is two sided with 5 chunky double-sided puzzle pieces. Little ones need to explore both sides of the puzzle piece to determine where it should be placed on the board. Each puzzle piece is a different shape and can be used to introduce learning about shapes from squares, to circles and triangles.
- Made from sustainably harvested wood
- 5 easy to grasp wooden pieces
- Full color Day & Night images printed on both sides
- Encourages hand-eye coordination
- Free of BPA, phthalates, lead and formaldehyde
- Non-toxic water based paint
- Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, EU EN71 standards
- Age Recommendation: 18 months +
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 9.25″ x 0.5″