Petidoux was founded by mother of two, Alexandra Morali, who has been sewing and knitting since she was a child alongside her French mother and Italian grandmother. Made of the finest hand-picked Peruvian pima cotton and water-based dyes, Petidoux’s pajamas are specifically designed to be free of flame retardant chemicals and loved by both children and parents for their softness, timeless prints and ease of care. Conceptualized in Manhattan, Petidoux is WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) accredited and works closely with their Peruvian factories’ managers to assure fair labor and manufacturing practices are respected.
Just in time for the Holidays, Petidoux’s Reindeer Onesie and Hat are made of hand-picked 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton and are naturally hypo-allergenic. Their smooth stitching, soft wrists cuffs, beautiful matching color threads and a tagless design make them a perfect hand-me-down item.
- 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Water-based print
- Front button closure with snaps between legs
- Matching hat with contrast pom pom
- No flame retardant chemicals
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Machine washable
- Just in time for the Holidays
- Designed in NYC, ethically made in Peru
- Snug fitting under U.S. guidelines for children’s sleepwear
- Code of Federal Regulations in Title 16, Part 1615
Color: White w/ Red & Green Characters