Petidoux was founded by mother of two, Alexandra Morali, who has been sewing and knitting since she was a child alongside her French mother and Italian grandmother. Made of the finest hand-picked Peruvian pima cotton and water-based dyes, Petidoux’s pajamas are specifically designed to be free of flame retardant chemicals and loved by both children and parents for their softness, timeless prints and ease of care. Conceptualized in Manhattan, Petidoux is WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) accredited and works closely with their Peruvian factories’ managers to assure fair labor and manufacturing practices are respected.
Petidoux’s Gingerbread PJs are made of hand-picked 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton, are naturally hypo-allergenic and snug fitting so they don’t require the use of flame retardant chemicals. With perfectly smooth stitching, soft wrists cuffs, beautiful matching color threads and a tagless design, they get even softer, wash after wash, making them a perfect hand-me-down item.
- Made of hand-picked 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Water-based print
- No flame retardent chemicals
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Tagless for kids who don’t like anything scratchy or itchy
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Machine washable
- Designed in NYC, ethically made in Peru
- WRAP Accredited
- Snug fitting under U.S. guidelines for children’s sleepwear