Petidoux was founded by mother of two, Alexandra Morali, who has been sewing and knitting since she was a child alongside her French mother and Italian grandmother. Made of the finest hand-picked Peruvian pima cotton and water-based dyes, Petidoux’s pajamas are specifically designed to be free of flame retardant chemicals and loved by both children and parents for their softness, timeless prints and ease of care. Conceptualized in Manhattan, Petidoux is WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) accredited and works closely with their Peruvian factories’ managers to assure fair labor and manufacturing practices are respected.
Featuring a festive soldiers print, the Petidoux Little Soldiers Baby Set is just in time for Christmas Day snuggles. Made of hand-picked 100% Peruvian Pima cotton, the onesie is naturally hypo-allergenic and snug fitting so it doesn’t require the use of flame retardant chemicals. Includes a matching hat to keep little heads warm and cute.
- 100% interlock Peruvian pima cotton
- Two piece set – Long sleeve footed onesie + hat
- Water-based print
- No flame retardant chemicals
- Naturally hypo-allergenic
- Tagless for kids who don’t like anything scratchy or itchy
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- Machine washable, tumble dry low
- Snug fitting under U.S. guidelines for children’s sleepwear
- Conforms to Code of Federal Regulations 1615/1616
- Designed in NYC, ethically made in Peru