The perfect backdrop to any woodland playset, the Papoose Wooden African Trees are skillfully hand-carved by local Nepalis artisans as part of a women’s fair-trade cooperative. From enchanted forests to the plains of Africa, the storytelling possibilities are endless!
- Set of 3 wooden trees (small, medium, and large)
- Encourages imaginary play and creative thinking
- Finished with water-based paints
- Hand carved and hand painted
- Handmade in Nepal by local female artisans
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 7.9″, 9.9″, 11.8″
Papoose toys and accessories are handmade in Nepal by local female artisans who use natural wool, non-toxic dyes and traditional felting techniques to make intricate child-friendly figures, games, animals and puppets. Papoose products are designed in Victoria by the creative Renske at Colours of Australia, who has been making and designing playful, educational, eco-friendly and ethical products for the past 25 years. Colours of Australia is committed to supporting Nepal’s traditional craft-skills and providing ethical and fair employment to women.