Give your skin care routine a glowing boost with the PAAVANI Ayurveda Radiant Skin Care Ritual Kit. The soothing, age-defying, and hydrating Floral Water will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The Pitta Serum is perfect for sensitive skin and will reduce inflammation and soothe rosacea or overheated skin. Finish off the ritual with the included Rose Quartz Facial Tool which reduces the appearance of fine lines, and brightens your complexion.
- Kit includes:
- Floral Water 0.5 fl oz
- Tridoshic Facial Serum 0.5 fl oz
- Rose Quartz Facial Tool
- Key ingredients:
- Rose: Prevents blemish-causing bacteria, while minimizing the pores. It also instantly soothes & reduces dark circles underneath the eyes.
- Lavender: Contains antibacterial properties that keep the ears healthy & in optimal condition.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture, fight free radicals & maintain a youthful appearance & texture.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Helps prevent acne flare-ups caused by excess oil and contains anti-aging properties, which help to reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- Comes with the Tridoshic facial serum
- 100% plant-based
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Includes hand-carved Brazilian Rose Quartz
- Handcrafted in small batches in the USA
Floral Water Ingredients: Deionized Water, Rose Absolute* & Essential Oil of Lavender*
Pitta Serum Ingredients:Hemp Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Rose Infused High Linoleic Safflower Oil*, Castor Oil*, Tamanu Oil*, & Essential Oils of Tea Tree**, Lavender**, Geranium**, Frankincense** & Sandalwood**
**certified pure therapeutic grade
ABOUT PAAVANI AYURVEDA
Founders Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings began the PAAVANI Ayurveda journey during their Herbalism Apprenticeship, at the California College of Ayurveda. Since 2014, Leah and Trudy have been producing pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth, making them organic, wild-harvested, non-toxic, and good enough to eat! PAAVANI Ayurveda wants to encourage people to make space each day to create their own ideal skincare rituals, which helps us reconnect to our unique and innate body wisdom. Packaged in non-leaching glass instead of plastic, the integrity of the products is upheld in its naturally impermeable packaging, and each label is printed on recycled paper with non-toxic inks. Eco-friendly and skin-friendly, PAAVANI Ayurveda is proudly making a conscious effort to maintain the health of both our bodies and the earth.