Based on the ancient Ayurvedic ritual of swishing oil through the teeth, daily use of a pulling oil will support overall health and hygiene. The PAAVANI Ayurveda Oral Care Ritual Kit will strengthen gums, whiten teeth, break down plaque and draw toxins out of our bodies. The Copper Tongue Cleaner is made of 100% copper which provides natural, powerful antiseptic effects and will gently remove unwanted toxins and effectively eliminate the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Kit includes:
- Choice of Mint or Cinnamon Pulling Oil
- Copper Tongue Cleaner
- Travel pouch
- Key ingredients:
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil has been used traditionally for oil pulling for thousands of years to reverse receding gums & support overall oral health.
- Coconut Oil: Aids in reducing harmful bacteria in the mouth & reduces plaque.
- Turmeric: Provides antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent & antioxidant properties to your dental care routine.
- Tongue Cleaner is made of 100% copper
- Pulling Oil is made with certified organic ingredients
- 100% plant-based
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Handcrafted in small batches in the USA
Cinnamon Pulling Oil Ingredients: Sesame Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Turmeric*, Bayberry*, Barberry*, Bhringaraj*, Amalaki*, Clove*, Cinnamon & Essential Oils of Cassia* & Clove*
Mint Pulling Oil Ingredients: Sesame Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Turmeric*, Bayberry*, Barberry*, Bhringaraj*, Amalaki*, Clove*, Cinnamon & Essential Oils of Peppermint* & Spearmint*
ABOUT PAAVANI AYURVEDA
Founders Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings began the PAAVANI Ayurveda journey during their Herbalism Apprenticeship, at the California College of Ayurveda. Since 2014, Leah and Trudy have been producing pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth, making them organic, wild-harvested, non-toxic, and good enough to eat! PAAVANI Ayurveda wants to encourage people to make space each day to create their own ideal skincare rituals, which helps us reconnect to our unique and innate body wisdom. Packaged in non-leaching glass instead of plastic, the integrity of the products is upheld in its naturally impermeable packaging, and each label is printed on recycled paper with non-toxic inks. Eco-friendly and skin-friendly, PAAVANI Ayurveda is proudly making a conscious effort to maintain the health of both our bodies and the earth.