The PAAVANI Ayurveda Aromatherapy Ritual Set is a carefully curated collection of healing spritzers that each target a different state of mind. Their spray tops make them perfect for keeping in your handbag so that you can treat yourself to a soothing spritz as needed throughout your day. The Vata is a botanical blend that will calm and ground you, the Pitta has soothing and relaxing properties, the Kapha uplifts and elevates, while the Tridoshic will holistically provide bliss and harmony.
- Kit includes:
- Vata Spritzer 4 fl oz
- Pitta Spritzer 4 fl oz
- Kapha Spritzer 4 fl oz
- Tridoshic Spritzer 4 fl oz
- Key ingredients:
- Vetiver: Known as the “Oil of Tranquility” thanks to its stabilizing, nourishing effects on the nervous system.
- Sandalwood: It has a soft, woodsy aroma which restores peace & harmony to a mind that is experiencing anger, stress & irritability.
- Bergamot: This small, green fruit produces a lustrous oil that uplifts the senses.
- Cedar Atlas: Imparts a grounding quality when used in aromatherapy. Helps to gently calm a scattered mind.
- 100% plant-based
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Handcrafted in small batches in the USA
Vata Spritzer Ingredients: Deionized Water & Essential Oils of Palo Santo***, Lavender**, Cardamom* & Vetiver*
Pitta Spritzer Ingredients: Deionized Water, Rose Water* & Essential Oils of Lavender**, Peppermint** & Sandalwood***
Kapha Spritzer Ingredients: Deionized Water & Essential Oils of Bergamot**, Grapefruit**, Juniper Berry** & Sage*
Tridoshic Spritzer Ingredients: Deionized Water & Essential Oils of Lavender**, Geranium*, Wild Orange* & Cedar Atlas*
**certified pure therapeutic grade
ABOUT PAAVANI AYURVEDA
Founders Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings began the PAAVANI Ayurveda journey during their Herbalism Apprenticeship, at the California College of Ayurveda. Since 2014, Leah and Trudy have been producing pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth, making them organic, wild-harvested, non-toxic, and good enough to eat! PAAVANI Ayurveda wants to encourage people to make space each day to create their own ideal skincare rituals, which helps us reconnect to our unique and innate body wisdom. Packaged in non-leaching glass instead of plastic, the integrity of the products is upheld in its naturally impermeable packaging, and each label is printed on recycled paper with non-toxic inks. Eco-friendly and skin-friendly, PAAVANI Ayurveda is proudly making a conscious effort to maintain the health of both our bodies and the earth.