The much loved Olli Ella See Ya Suitcase has gotten a makeover! Featuring a rainbow of fresh color options, the new See-Ya is made from recycled PET and saves 8 plastic bottles from being tossed in a landfill. Whether you’re on the move or simply looking for a special place for treasures and toys, this vintage inspired trunk on wheels is the perfect piece!
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles
- Can be used as kid-sized luggage and practical decor
- Built-in elastic band so that your little one’s favorite plush toy can come too!
- Includes an internal zip compartment & clothing clip
- Two wheels for easy mobility
- Zip closure
- Vegan leather luggage tag
- Brass hardware
- Retractable handle
- Cabin carry-on size so it can be stacked in the playroom or slid underneath the bed
- Age recommendation: 2 – 6 years
- Dimensions: 16.5” H (with handle 26.5”) x 10.5” W x 7” D
- Weight: 3.31 lbs
ABOUT OLLI ELLA
Founded in 2009 in London by sisters, Chloe and Olivia Brookman, Olli Ella designs nursery furniture, decor, storage solutions, baby bedding and toys that are playful, iconic and beautifully made. Since it’s launch, the duo have gone non-stop and garnered a devoted following of people around the world who want things that are designed for a child’s space, but look fabulous in grown-up spaces too. The majority of Olli Ella’s collection is manufactured either in England or Australia using the finest non-toxic, sustainable materials. When they do import from overseas, suppliers are hand-picked, fair trade and support their attention to detail.