The Olli Ella Cricket Dream Dinkum Doll is soft, cuddly, and adorable from head to toe. Featuring flossy, styleable mint hair, and dressed in a sweet cotton romper with matching shoes, Cricket is ready to join your tot for playtime, bedtime, and everywhere in between!
- Doll’s body is made of 100% cotton
- Interior stuffing is hypoallergenic polyfill
- Romper is made from soft cotton with wood buttons and velcro
- T-shirt is made from soft cotton with a velcro fastening
- Shoes are made from biodegradable plastic
- Embroidered face and clothing details
- Poseable arms, legs, and a head that moves
- Includes gift box
- Spot clean or machine wash (gentle cycle)
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 14″ body
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
ABOUT OLLI ELLA
Founded in 2009 in London by sisters, Chloe and Olivia Brookman, Olli Ella designs nursery furniture, decor, storage solutions, baby bedding and toys that are playful, iconic and beautifully made. Since it’s launch, the duo have gone non-stop and garnered a devoted following of people around the world who want things that are designed for a child’s space, but look fabulous in grown-up spaces too. The majority of Olli Ella’s collection is manufactured either in England or Australia using the finest non-toxic, sustainable materials. When they do import from overseas, suppliers are hand-picked, fair trade and support their attention to detail.