Dressed in a cozy lavender footed bodysuit with a sweetly embroidered sleeping face, the Olli Ella Dozy Pip doll is ready to help lull your little one off to dreamland. The perfect bedtime cuddle buddy, Pip has a sweet tuft of brown hair and makes a great gift for a new parent & baby or toy for their older sibling.
- Doll’s body is made of 100% cotton flannel and its outfit is 100% cotton.
- Hair, mouth, and fill are 100% polyester
- Embroidered face and clothing details
- Poseable arms, legs, and a moveable head
- Each doll comes with its own removable outfit and diaper
- Spot clean or place doll inside pillowcase and wash on cold, gentle cycle with mild laundry detergent.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 14″ body
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
ABOUT OLLI ELLA
Founded in 2009 in London by sisters, Chloe and Olivia Brookman, Olli Ella designs nursery furniture, decor, storage solutions, baby bedding and toys that are playful, iconic and beautifully made. Since it’s launch, the duo have gone non-stop and garnered a devoted following of people around the world who want things that are designed for a child’s space, but look fabulous in grown-up spaces too. The majority of Olli Ella’s collection is manufactured either in England or Australia using the finest non-toxic, sustainable materials. When they do import from overseas, suppliers are hand-picked, fair trade and support their attention to detail.