Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
Dressed in a cozy mint-colored footed bodysuit with a sweetly embroidered sleeping face, the Olli Ella Dozy Pickle doll is ready to help lull your little one off to dreamland. The perfect bedtime cuddle buddy, Pickle has a sweet tuft of auburn hair and makes a great gift for a new parent & baby or toy for their older sibling.
- Doll’s body is made of 100% cotton and hair is made from polyester
- Interior fill contains polyester fibers and plastic pellets
- Dozy Dinkums can be posed in multiple sleeping positions with their head, arms and legs joined to their body by an interior fabric tape
- Dozy Dinkums wear a non-removable cotton onesie with an embroidered rainbow on heart
- Spot clean or place doll inside pillowcase and wash on cold, gentle cycle with mild laundry detergent.
- Age recommendation: 0 months +
- Dimensions: 14″ body
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
ABOUT OLLI ELLA
Founded in 2009 in London by sisters, Chloe and Olivia Brookman, Olli Ella designs nursery furniture, decor, storage solutions, baby bedding and toys that are playful, iconic and beautifully made. Since it’s launch, the duo have gone non-stop and garnered a devoted following of people around the world who want things that are designed for a child’s space, but look fabulous in grown-up spaces too. The majority of Olli Ella’s collection is manufactured either in England or Australia using the finest non-toxic, sustainable materials. When they do import from overseas, suppliers are hand-picked, fair trade and support their attention to detail.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.