The Olli Ella Dinkum Doll is soft, cuddly, and adorable from head to toe. With poseable limbs, styleable hair, and its own removable unisex accessories, Tiny is ready to join your tot for playtime, bedtime, and everywhere in between!
- Doll’s body is made of 100% cotton
- Interior stuffing is hypoallergenic polyfill
- Romper is made from itch-free acrylic yarn
- Shoes are made from BPA and phthalate-free plastic
- Embroidered face and clothing details
- Poseable arms, legs, and a moveable head
- Can sit and stand, even when wearing shoes!
- Each doll comes with its own removable unisex outfit, socks, diaper, and shoes
- Spot clean or place doll inside pillowcase and wash on cold, gentle cycle with mild laundry detergent.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 14″ body
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
ABOUT OLLI ELLA
Founded in 2009 in London by sisters, Chloe and Olivia Brookman, Olli Ella designs nursery furniture, decor, storage solutions, baby bedding and toys that are playful, iconic and beautifully made. Since it’s launch, the duo have gone non-stop and garnered a devoted following of people around the world who want things that are designed for a child’s space, but look fabulous in grown-up spaces too. The majority of Olli Ella’s collection is manufactured either in England or Australia using the finest non-toxic, sustainable materials. When they do import from overseas, suppliers are hand-picked, fair trade and support their attention to detail.