Founded by young sisters Olimpia and Carolina Roman, Oli & Carol is a Barcelona-based company that specializes in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. All Oli & Carol toys are made from 100 per cent pure rubber from Hevea trees, which is safe, sustainable and non-toxic. The toys are all made in one piece, so there are no holes to allow water to come inside (a bonus for parents everywhere!). As a result, they are perfect for soothing gums, as they’re hygienic, safe to chew and biodegradable. Using fun, whimsical designs from the 70s and 80s, in vivid colors that appeal to kids everywhere, Oli & Carol toys are completely safe for your child – they’re free of PVC, BPA, phthalates and nitrosamines, and because no water gets into them, they’ll never fill up with bacteria or mold like other toys.
Easy to slip on little wrists, Oli & Carol’s Rob the Fox is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums will love the texture of the natural rubber, while Rob will make your baby extra foxy wherever they go!
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and free of PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines and phthalates
- Hand painted with natural food-grade dyes
- No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
- Soft and easy to grasp, safe to chew
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Due to the natural rubber used for its creation, minor variations may occur
- Dimensions: Approx. 1.78″ x 2.76″ x 3.31″