Founded by young sisters Olimpia and Carolina Roman, Oli & Carol is a Barcelona-based company that specializes in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. All Oli & Carol toys are made from 100 per cent pure rubber from Hevea trees, which is safe, sustainable and non-toxic. The toys are all made in one piece, so there are no holes to allow water to come inside (a bonus for parents everywhere!). As a result, they are perfect for soothing gums, as they’re hygienic, safe to chew and biodegradable. Using fun, whimsical designs from the 70s and 80s, in vivid colors that appeal to kids everywhere, Oli & Carol toys are completely safe for your child – they’re free of PVC, BPA, phthalates and nitrosamines, and because no water gets into them, they’ll never fill up with bacteria or mold like other toys.
Perfect for your tot’s sensory play, teething, and bath time, the educational and eco-friendly Geometric Figures are handcrafted of multicolored natural latex and hand-painted with natural plant-extracted pigments. These bright figures introduce babies to shape, texture, color, and hand-eye coordination.
- Made from 100% natural latex from Hevea Malaysian trees
- Set includes 5 different shapes
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and free of PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines and phthalates
- Hand painted with natural food-grade dyes
- No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
- Soft & easy to grasp, safe to chew
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Due to the natural rubber used for its creation, minor variations may occur