Perfect for splashing around with, The Oli and Carol Flo the Floatie is a life-saving-inspired twist on the classic rubber duckie! Designed with your child’s safety in mind, Flo has no valve and will not absorb water, preventing the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Handmade from 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Hand-painted with natural food-grade dyes
- Soft & easy to grasp, safe to chew
- Stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, and eco-friendly
- Naturally antibacterial (do not sterilize)
- Easy to wipe clean with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 2.3″ x 3″ x 2.9″
- Completely safe for kids, this toy follows all international safety regulations standards of children’s products
- Please note: Due to the natural rubber used for its creation, minor variations may occur. Leave in a dry place. Air drying between uses is recommended.
ABOUT OLI AND CAROL
Founded by young sisters Olimpia and Carolina Roman, Oli & Carol is a Barcelona-based company that specializes in designing natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids. All Oli & Carol toys are made from 100 per cent pure rubber from Hevea trees, which is safe, sustainable and non-toxic. The toys are all made in one piece, so there are no holes to allow water to come inside (a bonus for parents everywhere!). As a result, they are perfect for soothing gums, as they’re hygienic, safe to chew and biodegradable. Using fun, whimsical designs from the 70s and 80s, in vivid colors that appeal to kids everywhere, Oli & Carol toys are completely safe for your child – they’re free of PVC, BPA, phthalates and nitrosamines, and because no water gets into them, they’ll never fill up with bacteria or mold like other toys.