Inspired by Oeuf’s original Mini Library, its tall, compact design makes it a perfect fit for any size room. Shelves and stylish cubbies provide ample space for books, toys, and other treasured items.
- Strong and stable construction
- 2 storage compartments with hinged doors
- Can be attached to wall
- Narrow footprint makes it great for small spaces
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made of solid Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Vertical Mini Library meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Dimensions: 29-1/4″ W x 14″ L x 64-1/2″ H
WARNING – Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. Do not climb or use as a ladder.
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.