The Rhea crib offers a sleek look and high quality construction. The warm wood tones and matte white combine beautifully to fit any decor. Made from sustainably sourced wood, and finished with non-toxic, water-born coatings & paint, this crib promotes a healthy sleep environment. The conversion kit (sold separately) turns it into a daybed-style toddler bed.
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Assembly takes 10 minutes
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Rhea Crib meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed with conversion kit (sold separately)
- Fits a standard 28″ W x 52″ L crib mattress (not included)
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: 53-6/8″ W x 30-3/4″ L x 36″ H
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.