These adorable bunny and bear-eared, bent plywood chairs are sold in sets of two. Fitting perfectly with the Oeuf play table, they are sure to inspire a bit of extra fun while your child creates, snacks, or reads in their very own, kid-sized chair.
- Sold as a set of 2 Rabbit or 2 Bear chairs
- Made of eco-friendly Baltic birch plywood
- Low seat for children from age 2 to 6
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Age recommendation: 2-6 years
- Chair: 24″
- Seat: 11.75″ W x 10″ D 13.5″ H
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.