With its clean lines and quality construction, this dresser will be loved by parent and kid alike. Six deep drawers provide plenty of storage room, and the modern and simple styling make this dresser a piece that looks good in a bedroom or a nursery. This dresser is built to last and will grow with your child for many years to come.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Non-toxic, water-based finishes
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Classic Six Drawer Dresser meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company
- 6 deep drawers with 50lb weight capacity
- Anti-tipping hardware and counter weighted back panel
- Knobs and legs have a brushed silver finish
- Each dresser comes with one base
- Converts to changer by adding and securing XL changing station (sold separately)
- Soft closing and stay-closed features
- Minimal assembly required
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Packaging made of recycled carboard
- Dimensions: 53-1/2″ W x 19-3/4″ L x 33-1/4″ H
WARNING – Serious or fatal injuries can occur from furniture tipping over. Permanently secure to the wall with provided hardware.
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.