Created by parents who understand the importance of safety, this clean and contemporary piece is made from wood panels on a solid wood base, making it one of the sturdiest and safest cribs available.
- Made of solid birch and eco-MDF
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Classic Crib meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Fits a standard 28″ W x 52″ L crib mattress (not included)
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: 54-1/4″ W x 30-1/4″ D x 36″ H
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.