Transform your Classic crib into a stylish toddler bed with this conversion kit. The low height reinforces your childs sense of independence by enabling them to climb in and out on their own.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Crib sold separately
- Non-toxic, water-based finishes
- Comfortable sleeping for your child until age 6
- Easy to assemble
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Classic Crib Conversion Kit meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Fits standard 28″ W x 52″ L crib mattress (not included)
- Dimensions: 54-1/4″ W
Beginning with just one crib for sale, family-run Oeuf NYC has become a children’s wear (and wares!) empire. Oeuf’s commitment to combining intuitive design, ecological and sustainable production with simple & clean style has made it one of the most respected and independent brands in the market. Husband and wife team behind Oeuf, Michael Ryan and Sophie Demenge, are committed to using natural, renewable, recyclable materials that emphasize conservation and lead to environmentally sound products. They also employ eco-conscious manufacturing processes that promote sustainability. Pair their earth and people-friendly philosophy with a passion for high quality, minimalist design and you have something pretty special and unique.