Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
A signature Nursery Works original and the first 100 percent recyclable, non-toxic acrylic crib on the market, the Vetro combines utility, purity and understated beauty. It is exclusively handcrafted and laser-etched with a unique limited edition number.
- Three adjustable mattress levels
- 100% recyclable, non-toxic acrylic
- Limited edition and specially numbered
- Hand-made with care
- Fits standard crib mattress (not included)
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Fits mattress size: 52″L x 27.5″W
- Dimensions: Assembled – 53.94″L x 29.57″W x 35″H