Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
The Nursery Works Tree Bookcase is a fun and safe way to arrange your little ones books, stuffed animals or other knick knacks. The imaginative design is sanded and assembled by hand to ensure its smooth form and is crafted from non-toxic durable CARB II compliant fiberboard that won’t warp, split or crack.
- Made from durable CARB II compliant MDF
- Stores over 100 books
- Finished in high gloss, low VOC, non-toxic lacquer
- Sanded and assembled by hand
- Attaches securely to the wall
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Dimensions: Assembled – 47″ W x 6″ D x 63″ H
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return or exchange.