Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
The asymmetry of the five-drawer Novella Dresser is highlighted by the contrasting, inset, ivory-painted panel. Large drawers provide storage for clothing and bulky items while the two smaller drawers are perfectly suited to stacking diapers or holding little items like socks that tend to get lost in big drawers. Each dresser is given a satin finish with our water-based stain that highlights the natural Ash grain.
- 5-Drawer layout with two small drawers allows for diapers, bottles, socks and other small items to stack easily
- Ball-bearing, self-closing drawer glides
- Solid steel feet and brass plating
- Oak veneer and CARB II compliant fiberboard
- Removable changing tray included
- Made in Michigan
- Dimensions: Assembled – 43.25”W x 20.25”D x 35.5″H (38.25″H with tray)
Color: Stained Ash & Ivory
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return