Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
The Nursery Works Lydian Crib is handcrafted in Los Angeles out of American sourced solid black walnut and 24K gold plated aluminum. The satin sheen of the gold boldly contrasts the richness of the solid black walnut, which creates a stunning effect. Inset end panels are constructed from walnut plywood to preserve the interior structure of the crib. As your child grows, the Lydian crib converts to a toddler bed in one easy step.
- 24k gold plated aluminum with a satin finish
- American black walnut with no-VOC finish: less than 0.1 g/liter, no off-gassing, and made with vegetable-based ingredients
- Converts to toddler bed (no conversion kit require)
- 4 adjustable mattress heights
- Fits standard crib mattress (not included)
- Bench-made and metal plated in Los Angeles
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- Assembled: 54.9”L x 30”W x 35”H
- Interior: 52.4”L x 28”W