Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
The oval form of the Nursery Works Gradient crib is created by machining a fluid surface out of solid maple wood. A 3D skin generates the slats which form an asymmetrical, organic surface that explores continuous movement with no visual end. Without compromising the nature of the form, the crib converts into a bassinet, making this a truly versatile work of art.
- Available in moon white and natural maple
- 100% solid Maple hardwood with low-VOC satin paint
- Converts to bassinet by removing front and back panels (1 ½” pad included)
- Includes oval coco core mattress from Pure by Babyletto (Oeko-tex certified non-toxic. Mattress made in Slovenia)
- Meets and exceeds US and Canadian safety standards
- Crib made in Minnesota
- Crib assembled: 62.76”L x 36.92”W x 35”H
- Bassinet: 31.12”L x 36.83”W x 35”H
- Interior crib: Oval – 53.2” x 25.2”
- Interior bassinet: Oval – 25.2” x 21.6”