Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
Perfect for nursing, reading or resting, the Nursery Works Compass Rocker is a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence.
- Upholstered with a polyester-polyfiber woven blend
- 55% polyester and 45% polyfiber (Light Grey), 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose (Oatmeal)
- Rose gold metal base
- Removable lumbar pillow included
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- Assembled weight: 59.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 28.7″ W x 41.3″ D x 40.1″ H
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.