Perfect for nursing, reading or resting, the Nursery Works Compass Rocker is a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence. Eco-friendly and durable, this Compass is upholstered by hand in the brand’s signature eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with 30% recycled materials.
- At least 35 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand, the eco-performance fabric is water repellent, stain-resistant, and durable.
- Rose gold metal base
- Removable lumbar pillow included
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Compass Rocker meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled weight: 59.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 29″ W x 41″ D x 38.5″ H
ABOUT NURSERY WORKS
Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.