Perfect for nursing, reading or resting, the Nursery Works Compass Rocker is a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence.
- Constructed and upholstered by hand with ultra soft velvet fabric (made from polyester)
- Rose gold metal base and rose gold plated stainless steel legs
- Removable lumbar pillow included
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Compass meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests.
- Easy assembly – no tools required
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Assembled weight: 59.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 28.7″ W x 41.3″ D x 40.1″ H
ABOUT NURSERY WORKS
Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.