Nursery Works’ designers work in close collaboration with skilled local artisans to build each piece. Their products are all non-toxic and made in low production runs to avoid the errors that can sometimes take place with mass production. Nursery Works is also committed to sustainability and strive to explore new materials and processes, including recyclable acrylic, CNC-milled maple, 24K gold-plated aluminum, custom marble/granite and powder-coated stainless steel. Low- and no-VOC finishes are used across all Nursery Works’ products and their products are tested to governmental standards on an annual basis.
The Nursery Works Ami Rocker Double Seat Conversion is the perfect way to extend the life of your Ami Bassinet Rocker by transforming it into a double seat rocker. Designed to be interchangeable for either side, you can easily drop in the additional seat and share Ami with a friend or loved one.
- For use with Ami Bassinet Rocker
- Upholstered with a polyester-polyfiber woven blend
- Light grey: 55% polyester and 45% polyfiber
- Oatmeal: 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose
- Seafoam: 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose
- Set includes 3 cushions – seat, back & armrest
- Back cushion includes two ties to secure seat to metal base
- Constructed and upholstered by hand
- Upholstery is free of chemical flame retardants
- Meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free