Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to the Nuna PIPA car seat, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives. The Nuna PIPA’s fabric, fiber fill, foam, plastic and hard metals all abide by European REACH and EN71 standards as well as CPSIA in the USA. Because it’s made with certified Oeko-Tex® fabric, this car seat is free from Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, and other harmful chemicals.
A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA Lite LX’s feather-weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals. Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards.
- Luxe Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fiber blend
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Pipa meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Dream drape protects from the elements
- Aeroflex foam is cleverly lightweight & resilient
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five-point safety harness with harness holders
- Smartly sourced elements are flame resistant and contain no added retardant chemicals
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with with flip out eyeshade
- Simple and safe True lock™ installation
- Side impact protection for ultimate safety
- Recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32″
- Weight: 5.7 lbs / With base: 19.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 17.5″ W x 27.3″ L x 22.5″ H
- PIPA Lite LX car seat, base & latch guides
- GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics