The Nuna PIPA Lite Car Seat and Base is ultra-portable without compromising on comfort and safety. With its sleek design, the PIPA Lite weighs in at a mere 5.3 lbs – less than any other infant car seat on the market. Pair that with the steel-reinforced True lock™ base, and you’ve got an infant car seat bundle that is an absolute travel game-changer.
- The lightest infant car seat, weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs (without canopy and insert)
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Lightweight Aeroflex foam minimizes force by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Steel reinforced True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
- Heavy duty shell is uper resilient yet ultra lightweight, with side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- Integrated harness holders help with buckling in
- Steel-reinforced True lock™ base installation makes setup swift, simple, and secure
- Removable, full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy with two positions and a flip-out eyeshade
- Each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the PIPA meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Machine washable, easy to clean seat pad
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base
- Connects with all Nuna strollers
- 5.3 lbs (seat only)
- 22.6 lbs (seat and base)
- Dimensions: 27.3″ L x 17.5″ W x 22.5″ H
- Recommended weight/height: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Please note: Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA™ series base—does so rear facing in a snap
What’s in the box?
- PIPA Lite car seat
- Car seat base
- Latch guides
- GOTS certified organic cotton fabric and dye insert, harness covers, and crotch cover
Founded in Holland in 2007, Nuna’s creations for children and parents blend gallery-worthy design with superior functionality. Built on a single promise: that baby products should take some of the work out of being new parents, Nuna has gone from strength to strength since their very first range was debuted. Most of the Nuna team are parents themselves, so they know how important it is to have streamlined, efficient products. All unnecessary parts are engineered out of the products, and functional design is top of mind, every single time.