Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to the Nuna PIPA car seat, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives. The Nuna PIPA’s fabric, fiber fill, foam, plastic and hard metals all abide by European REACH and EN71 standards as well as CPSIA in the USA. Because it’s made with certified Oeko-Tex® fabric, this car seat is free from Azo colorants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, and other harmful chemicals.
The Nuna PIPA™ took home the 2015 Prima Baby Award, 2014 Junior Design Awards, 2014 Prima Baby Award, 2014 Mother & Baby Award, 2013 Parents A Choisi Award, 2013 The Bump: Best of Baby Awards, 2013 CBME Innovative Products Awards, 2013 JPMA Innovation Award and the 2012 red dot award: Product Design.
- Made with certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Sustainably produced
- Side impact protection for baby safe-keeping
- True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
- Five-point safety harness, includes infant insert
- Removable, full coverage two position & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Two-step, five-second True Lock™ installation when used with accompanying PIPA™ car seat base (included)
- Pairs perfectly with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapters
- Compatible with Bugaboo Bee5, Cameleon3, Donkey & Fox strollers
- Recommended use: group 0+, birth to 28 lb
- Dimensions: h 20.87″ x w 17.13″ x l 27.56″
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs in under 8 lb
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.