Let your tot experience first-class comfort and safety with the innovative Nuna Exec Car Seat. The Exec is an all-in-one car seat that converts from rear-facing to forward-facing to booster mode and fits three across in most mid-sized vehicles. With a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, a luxuriously soft Merino wool insert, and free from harmful fire retardant chemicals, the Exec is a breeze to install and converts just as easily.
- From fabric to foam, each material on the Exec is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Exec meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Energy-absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- Magnetic harness keepers
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid guides in proper belt routing for big kids
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear-facing comfort and gives additional legroom forward-facing.
- All-steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Simply™ secure installation
- Bubble-free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- Fits three across in most mid-sized vehicles
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Recommended use for rear-facing riding:
- With seat belt: 5 – 50 lbs
- With lower anchor belt: 5 – 35 lbs
- Recommended use for forward-facing riding:
- With seat belt: 25 – 65 lbs
- With lower anchor belt: 25 – 40 lbs
- Recommended use for belt-positioning booster: 40 – 120 lbs, 38 – 57 in, 4 years +
- Car Seat Weight: 26.6 lbs
- Car Seat Dimensions: 22.5″ L x 18.5″ W x 26 – 33″ H
Founded in Holland in 2007 with a simple yet groundbreaking high chair that allowed baby to sit right at the table with other family members, Nuna’s creations for children and parents blend gallery-worthy design with superior functionality. Built on a single promise: that baby products should take some of the work out of being new parents, Nuna has gone from strength to strength since that very first high chair was debuted. Most of the Nuna team are parents themselves, so they know how important it is to have streamlined, efficient products. All unnecessary parts are engineered out of the products, and functional design is top of mind, every single time.