Transform any room into baby’s room. Keep them close in the Nuna’s new play yard that doubles as a bedside crib. COVE aire’s evolutionary design starts with a reclined topper that will cradle them off to dream land. Its advanced air design provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow and super-fresh, deep sleeps. As they grow, remove the topper to reveal a full-size bassinet. For bigger adventures, unzip the bassinet to enjoy the play yard. COVE aire is with you through those long nights and short days, so that everyone can sleep tight day & night.
- Contoured topper has a 3-point harness and customizable recline for increased comfort.
- Bedside use supports the AAP recommendations for creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom—but not the same sleeping surface—for at least the first year.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Cove meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Zip-off bassinet is easy to detach for play yard use.
- Ventilated mesh mattress pulls away heat and humidity
- Bassinet folds with frame for easy one handed folding and unfolding
- Zip off mattress cover is machine washable and dryer safe
- Skid proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Zigzag legs pop travel cot open quickly and easily
- Organic cotton sheet and carry bag included
- Recommended Age:
- Play yard: Up to 30 lbs or 35″
- Topper: up to 15 lbs. (Discontinue when infant begins to roll over, wiggle out of position, or can pull up on sides). Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Bassinet: up to 15 lbs. (Discontinue when infant pushes up on hands and knees or rolls over)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Folded: 34.5″ H x 10″ W x 40″ L
- Unfolded: 30″ H x 24.5″ W x 40″ L
Founded in Holland in 2007, Nuna’s creations for children and parents blend gallery-worthy design with superior functionality. Built on a single promise: that baby products should take some of the work out of being new parents, Nuna has gone from strength to strength since their very first range was debuted. Most of the Nuna team are parents themselves, so they know how important it is to have streamlined, efficient products. All unnecessary parts are engineered out of the products, and functional design is top of mind, every sin