Perfect for visiting grandma or for bringing along to your favorite resort, the innovative airflow design of the Nuna COVE Aire Go has got playtime and naptime covered! Its innovative ventilated mesh mattress pulls away both heat and humidity from your little one as they comfortably snooze. With an easy, one-handed set up (even with the bassinet attached!), the COVE Aire Go can be converted from a bassinet to a play yard in a snap.
- GOTS™-certified organic sheet
- Travel bag with easy carry handle
- Advanced air design™ allows airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress
- Triple layered mesh mattress, fresh thinking mattress design
- Unique zigzag legs pop cot open quickly and easily
- The bassinet folds with the frame. No need to remove before packing up
- Zip-off bassinet is easy to detach for play yard use.
- Above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- Skid-proof feet keep sleep quiet and still
- Sturdy, aluminum zigzag frame
- Woven threads blend together to create an easy-to-clean fabric featuring a soft, subtle texture
- Slim silhouette offers a space-saving solution for bedside use.
- Ventilated, triple layered mesh mattress pulls away both heat and humidity from your baby
- Sets up and folds with one hand
- Ventilated mattress panels easily remove for deep cleaning
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Cove meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Recommended use:
- Bassinet: Birth – 15 lbs (or appox. 5 months of age)
- Play yard: Birth – 30 lbs or 35″ H
- Assembled dimensions: 40″ L x 24.5″ W x 30″ H
- Folded dimensions: 14.5″ L x 10″ W x 34.5″ H
- Weight: 22 lbs (without bassinet)
Founded in Holland in 2007, Nuna’s creations for children and parents blend gallery-worthy design with superior functionality. Built on a single promise: that baby products should take some of the work out of being new parents, Nuna has gone from strength to strength since their very first range was debuted. Most of the Nuna team are parents themselves, so they know how important it is to have streamlined, efficient products. All unnecessary parts are engineered out of the products, and functional design is top of mind, every single time.