The Nuna Aace Car Seat provides a safe car seat for your cute pre-schooler to independent pre-teen. It’s the longest and shortest time, and AACE grows right along with your child. The customizable, side-impact protection pods and belt-path indicators make riding in the car super secure, and the Aace’s nine headrest positions and eight recline positions will provide your growing tot with a luxuriously comfy ride. New to the 2020 model, from the fabric to the foam, every part of this game-changing car seat is smartly sourced to be flame resistant without the use of harmful flame retardant chemicals.
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Aace meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Colored belt-path indicators help prevent strap-threading errors
- 9 position adjustable headrest
- Extendible, expandable seat with eight recline positions
- FR-free materials
- Energy-absorbing foam and SIP pods offer side-impact protection; belt positioner aids, and easy lower anchor connectors
- 3D growth system with adjustable headrest and shoulder system
- Converts from high back to no-back booster
- Ventilation panels within the shell
- Removable & machine washable micro-knit fabric
- AACE starter kit includes a cup holder, belt positioning clip & a set of LATCH guides (included with purchase)
- Recommended use for high back booster: 40 to 110 lbs | 38″-60″, suggested usage 4 years +
- Recommended use for no back booster: 50 to 120 lbs | 38″-60″, suggested usage 5 years +
- Dimensions: 26″ x 15″ x 21.5″
Founded in Holland in 2007 with a simple yet groundbreaking high chair that allowed baby to sit right at the table with other family members, Nuna’s creations for children and parents blend gallery-worthy design with superior functionality. Built on a single promise: that baby products should take some of the work out of being new parents, Nuna has gone from strength to strength since that very first high chair was debuted. Most of the Nuna team are parents themselves, so they know how important it is to have streamlined, efficient products. All unnecessary parts are engineered out of the products, and functional design is top of mind, every single time.