Perfectly sized for any tot, the Nico & Yeye Poco Stool is a set of two pint-sized stools that have extendable legs to grow with your child. Featuring bright, painted legs and a sturdy design, this set of stools is expertly handcrafted to suit a kids’ table or craft area.
- Handcrafted from solid American sustainably-harvested walnut
- Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Poco Stool meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company.
- Hand sanded with 3 layers of hand-applied non-toxic lacquer
- Clear lacquer, low-sheen finish is durable and easy to clean
- Quick and easy assembly – you only need to screw in the legs
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- CARB II compliant
- Seat height dimensions: 10.5″ D and 12″ or 16″ H
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 years on all wood frames and wood components, and 1 year for all finishes and hardware components
ABOUT NICO & YEYE
Every parent dreams of creating the optimal environment for their kids – an abode of color, a space of beauty and wonder, a castle in the clouds. But let’s be honest, what kids are obsessed with one year soon becomes forgotten as they age and their tastes evolve. Luckily one mama has a solution. Founded by designer and mother, Melissa Soto, Nico & Yeye is all about creating simple elegant children’s bedroom furnishings, playroom pieces and activating art that adapts and grows alongside your little loved ones. Inspired by her children, Nicholas and Celeste (Nico & Yeye,) the brand offers cool furnishings that effortlessly flow with the feel of your home and offer the ultimate aesthetic.